1940s Bright Grass Green Pinafore Style Knitted Tank, 31in Waist
Well isn't this the most adorable little tank you ever did see? Hand knitted in the 1940s, the yarn used is a wonderful bright grass green colour which adding a nice pop to your 40s wardrobe. The knit pattern is very decorative with chevron style stripes and ribbing to the arm holes and waist. The only decorative addition are the three buttons each side on the waist, which can be undone. The sides are open, and the front V quite deep, so it would need to be worn with a lovely blouse and your swing trousers, or a full A-line skirt, or even over a dress.
• Bright grass green colour, closest in hue to the 11th photo
• Open sides - to be worn with a blouse or top underneath
• Chevron style knit pattern to the panels
• Ribbed hem and edges
• Fastens using the buttons to the side, but it can be slipped over the head
• Made from a mid-weight wool blend yarn - does not feel itchy to the skin
• No labels - handmade to a very high standard
• Three buttons to each side - these have been replaced with style sympathetic ones as the originals had melted
• Care/composition: No labels
Front Panel Width: 6in
Back width: 13.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.